-->

How to Post On Twitter From Facebook Page

Last week, I responded to an email asking me exactly how I publish my tweets or tweets I liked to my Facebook page. It removed over the weekend break, garnering a ton of tweets as well as retweets. How to Post On Twitter From Facebook Page: So clearly it's a social media pointer that people have been thinking about. To proceed in this collection of social media cross-promotion, I assumed I would certainly go on as well as add a follow-up Post that responds to the concern of "exactly how do a share a Facebook Post on Twitter?"

So, while the information below will certainly give you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the protection problems that may emerge. In the actions listed below, I'll reveal you how to inspect the protection prior to you also publish, to see if it deserves sharing.


How to Post On Twitter From Facebook Page


Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter

1) Start by locating the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video. If you haven't viewed it already, don't view it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.

2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will certainly take you to the individual Post, as opposed to showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are watching.

3) Prior to you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's very restricted, it will probably just frustrate your Twitter followers, so adhere to those posts that show a world icon. This indicates that the Post shows up to everybody.

4) If the personal privacy setups are all right, just pick the LINK in the internet browser and copy it. Since you get on the page committed to this particular video clip, photo, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter followers directly to the web content you intend to share. In this situation, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/

5) Finally, head over to Twitter and produce your Post. Simply paste the URL into the tweet if you intend to permit Twitter to reduce it. If you intend to shorten the link yourself, you can constantly make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.

6) Click the Tweet switch and also the Facebook Post will be shared with your Twitter fans.


Linking Your Tweets to Facebook

1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).

2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.

3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.

4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.

5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if prompted.

6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.

7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is verified and then linked to your Twitter account.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel