-->

Deleted Facebook Posts

Deleted Facebook Posts: Remove facebook status update on mobile interface has been a problem for many individuals. The propensity of making blunders while keying using your android phone is very high, the reason is not too much from the small key-board on the phones, automobile right punctuations of some word additionally contribute to this errors.


Deleted Facebook Posts


Most of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I needed to visit utilizing my laptop computer to delete facebook status update. However just of current by crash I found the unnoticeable (almost) remove button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will say is that, I aren't sure the length of time the attribute has been there, yet all I understand is, it does have the potential to maintain you from embarrassment and also too conserve your time, as well stop you from making use of laptop computer before you can erase facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So allow us see just how you can remove facebook status upgrade straight from Android interface.

The Best Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either just conceal the update from your timeline and also too erase it entirely. To erase a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed first. A lot of us would long push the upgrade to find the delete alternative, yet that is not the instance below, that is the factor I called it unseen means.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status upgrade you intend to remove to discover a small Remove switch on the status. Simply press the switch to delete facebook status update.


Another issue is that, you could not intend to remove facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Hide from Timeline option in addition to the Remove Post option.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel