-->

Delete Post On Facebook

Delete Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has actually been a trouble for several users. The propensity of making blunders while keying utilizing your android phone is very high, the reason is not also far from the little keyboard on the phones, automobile appropriate punctuations of some word also add to this mistakes.


Delete Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates and also picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while updating my status, I needed to visit using my laptop computer to erase facebook status upgrade. However simply of current by accident I discovered the invisible (practically) remove switch in the facebook application for Android that allow me to delete status updates precisely the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will say is that, I have no idea how much time the feature has actually existed, however all I understand is, it does have the potential to maintain you from embarrassment and also also save your time, as well prevent you from making use of laptop prior to you could delete facebook status update while you made blunder. So allow us see how you could remove facebook status upgrade straight from Android user interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply hide the update from your timeline and also as well delete it completely. To erase a status update from Android sight it on your news feed first. Most of us would long press the upgrade to locate the erase choice, yet that is not the case here, that is the factor I called it undetectable method.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status update you want to erase to uncover a small Remove switch on the status. Just press the button to delete facebook status update.


Another problem is that, you may not intend to delete facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline choice together with the Erase Post alternative.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel