-->

Delete Post From Facebook

Delete Post From Facebook: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been a trouble for many users. The tendency of making errors while inputting using your android phone is really high, the factor is not too far from the tiny key-board on the phones, car appropriate punctuations of some word also contribute to this errors.


Delete Post From Facebook


A lot of my status updates and also picture uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop to remove facebook status upgrade. But just of current by accident I discovered the unnoticeable (virtually) remove switch in the facebook application for Android that permit me to remove status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will claim is that, I have no idea how much time the function has actually been there, yet all I understand is, it does have the prospective to keep you from embarrassment and also conserve your time, as well stop you from making use of laptop before you can delete facebook status update while you made error. So let us see just how you could remove facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

The Best Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also as well delete it totally. To erase a status upgrade from Android sight it on your information feed first. Most of us would long push the update to locate the remove choice, but that is not the case below, that is the reason I called it invisible method.


Swipe your thumb from delegated exactly on the status upgrade you intend to erase to find a small Remove button on the status. Just push the switch to erase facebook status update.


One more concern is that, you may not want to delete facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline option in addition to the Delete Post alternative.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel