-->

How Do I Remove A Post On Facebook

How Do I Remove A Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for lots of users. The tendency of making blunders while typing using your android phone is very high, the factor is not also far from the little keyboard on the phones, automobile proper spellings of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


How Do I Remove A Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates as well as image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop to remove facebook status upgrade. But simply of current by accident I found the unseen (practically) eliminate switch in the facebook app for Android that allow me to erase status updates right on the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will state is that, I do not know how long the attribute has actually existed, however all I understand is, it does have the prospective to keep you from shame and also as well conserve your time, too avoid you from using laptop before you could remove facebook status update while you made error. So let us see just how you can remove facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also too erase it completely. To delete a status upgrade from Android sight it on your information feed initially. The majority of us would long push the upgrade to find the remove alternative, but that is not the instance below, that is the reason I called it invisible method.


Swipe your thumb from left to precisely the status upgrade you want to remove to discover a little Remove switch on the status. Merely press the button to remove facebook status update.


One more problem is that, you could not wish to remove facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Hide from Timeline alternative together with the Delete Post alternative.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel