-->

Can You Remove A Post From Facebook

Can You Remove A Post From Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has actually been an issue for numerous customers. The propensity of making mistakes while typing using your android phone is really high, the reason is not too far from the tiny key-board on the phones, automobile right punctuations of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


Can You Remove A Post From Facebook


Most of my status updates as well as image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while updating my status, I needed to log in using my laptop computer to erase facebook status update. However just of current by mishap I uncovered the unnoticeable (nearly) remove button in the facebook app for Android that permit me to remove status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will certainly say is that, I do not know for how long the function has actually existed, however all I understand is, it does have the potential to keep you from embarrassment and also save your time, too prevent you from making use of laptop prior to you could erase facebook status update while you made error. So allow us see how you can remove facebook status upgrade straight from Android user interface.

Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also also remove it totally. To delete a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed first. A lot of us would long press the upgrade to discover the erase option, however that is not the instance right here, that is the factor I called it unseen means.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status update you intend to erase to discover a small Remove switch on the status. Simply push the button to remove facebook status update.


An additional concern is that, you may not want to remove facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline alternative in addition to the Remove Post option.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel