-->

How to Get Rid Of A Post On Facebook

How To Get Rid Of A Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile interface has been a problem for numerous individuals. The tendency of making errors while typing using your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not too far from the small key-board on the phones, car appropriate spellings of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


How To Get Rid Of A Post On Facebook


A lot of my status updates and also photo uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I had to log in using my laptop computer to delete facebook status upgrade. Yet just of current by crash I discovered the invisible (practically) eliminate switch in the facebook application for Android that enable me to delete status updates precisely the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will certainly claim is that, I have no idea for how long the feature has existed, but all I understand is, it does have the prospective to keep you from humiliation and also too save your time, also prevent you from making use of laptop prior to you could delete facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see how you can erase facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either simply hide the upgrade from your timeline and as well erase it completely. To erase a status update from Android view it on your information feed initially. A lot of us would certainly long press the update to locate the erase choice, yet that is not the situation here, that is the factor I called it unseen way.


Swipe your thumb from delegated precisely the status update you wish to delete to uncover a little Remove switch on the status. Simply press the button to delete facebook status upgrade.


One more issue is that, you may not want to delete facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline choice in addition to the Delete Post alternative.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel