-->

How to Deactivate Facebook Page

How to Deactivate Facebook Page - One thing which I discover after being on the internet for greater than 5 years is, we ought to follow the plan of lean monitoring in our daily life. That implies, get rid of those things which are not working for you. In this case, I'm talking of removing those on-line homes which you are not using anymore. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and I remain in the procedure of removing those pages which I'm not utilizing anymore. In this fast overview I will reveal you how I erased my published Fan page and just how you can do for you.


How to Deactivate Facebook Page


Simply a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is active as well as you don't intend to use it, I recommend you to assign that page to some other individual as well as leave that page as an admin. This is better than deleting it. In case if you desire to totally get rid of the page, read on to learn unpublished and eliminate your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will take 14 days to remove the page as soon as you click delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and click on settings on top.


Under general section, you will see an alternative to eliminate page. Click Edit and also it will certainly show you alternative to erase the page. When you click on delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your action. Get in the password as well as your page is scheduled to be removed in next 2 Week.


Once your page is erased, there is no other way to recoup the page. So if you are intending to remove your Facebook page, see to it of just what you are doing.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel