-->

How to Delete A Post On Facebook

How To Delete A Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile interface has been a problem for numerous users. The tendency of making mistakes while inputting utilizing your android phone is very high, the reason is not too far from the tiny key-board on the phones, auto correct spellings of some word additionally add to this errors.


How To Delete A Post On Facebook


A lot of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop to erase facebook status update. But just of recent by accident I discovered the undetectable (almost) eliminate button in the facebook app for Android that permit me to delete status updates right on the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will state is that, I do not know the length of time the feature has actually been there, but all I know is, it does have the prospective to keep you from humiliation and also conserve your time, too avoid you from utilizing laptop prior to you can delete facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see how you could erase facebook status upgrade straight from Android user interface.

The Best Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and also also erase it entirely. To remove a status update from Android sight it on your news feed initially. A lot of us would long press the update to find the remove alternative, however that is not the instance right here, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to exactly on the status update you wish to delete to uncover a small Remove switch on the status. Just push the switch to erase facebook status update.


An additional concern is that, you might not wish to remove facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Hide from Timeline choice together with the Remove Post option.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel