-->

How Do I Delete My Post On Facebook

How Do I Delete My Post On Facebook: Delete facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been an issue for several customers. The tendency of making errors while keying using your android phone is very high, the reason is not as well much from the little key-board on the phones, auto proper spellings of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


How Do I Delete My Post On Facebook


A lot of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while updating my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop computer to delete facebook status upgrade. But just of current by mishap I uncovered the unnoticeable (almost) get rid of switch in the facebook application for Android that enable me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile interface.

Just what I will certainly claim is that, I do not know the length of time the function has been there, yet all I know is, it does have the potential to keep you from embarrassment and also also conserve your time, too avoid you from making use of laptop prior to you can delete facebook status update while you made error. So let us see just how you could erase facebook status update straight from Android user interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either just conceal the update from your timeline and also also erase it entirely. To delete a status upgrade from Android sight it on your information feed first. Most of us would certainly long push the upgrade to find the erase choice, yet that is not the case right here, that is the factor I called it invisible method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status update you intend to remove to find a little Remove switch on the status. Merely press the switch to remove facebook status update.


An additional concern is that, you could not intend to delete facebook status update however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Hide from Timeline alternative along with the Remove Post alternative.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel