-->

Make A Facebook Collage

Make A Facebook Collage - Heather published last week about ways to use Statigram to create a Facebook cover collage from your Instagram photos. I believed I would share another alternative for those that may not be on Instagram or might desire a customized collage to utilize as a desktop wallpaper.

Make A Facebook Collage


I just change my desktop wallpaper when a year (or less) and thought it was time to refresh up with a few of my favorite Disney photos. The really first action is to congregate the images you wish to use for your collage. If you utilize a program to organize your images, then you probably already recognize with using it to pick images you desire to utilize and exporting them into a Folder. Because there are numerous different programs out there that do this, I won't cover those techniques here.

If you do not utilize an arranging program, no issue, you can go through your folders and pick some photos by CTRL+ clicking the pictures you want to utilize (holding down the CTRL key while clicking) OR command+ clicking (if you are on Mac):.



As soon as all your photos are selected, press CTRL+C (command+ C on a Mac) to copy (or ideal click > copy), then ideal click and choose Produce New Folder, then inside that folder CTRL+V to paste the pictures in that folder (or best click > paste.

Once all of your photos are collected, the fun begins!

Picasa is a FREE program by Google that you can download and use to produce easy collages. You can see a post on The Daily Digi everything about getting began and the various features of the program.

I store all my photos on external harddrives because I have A Great Deal Of them and cannot fit them on my device. I also like to only use my maker for saving and running programs, this assists keep it quickly. So, after installing (which was remarkably QUICK and EASY-- YAY) I picked for Picasa to only search My Files,

My Photos, and Desktop. The reason I did this is since 1) I utilize another program for photo company and do not require all of my images organized in Picasa too 2) It would take method too long. This method, I would be able to add a folder of pictures just create a collage.

To generate the pictures I wished to utilize, I picked "Import":.



Then, selected to import from "Folder ...":.



I browsed to the folder where my pictures were conserved, selected open, then chosen Import All at the bottom of the window:.



This is exactly what Picasa looked like after it was done importing those pictures:.



In the bottom of the above window, you can see an area to include a Folder Title, proceed and go into a name there. Then, select "Import All" with the green check mark next to it.

The folder will appear in the Library tab in the leading left corner.

Click on the Develop Collage icon. You can use the default settings or have fun with different things to see what you like. If you are developing a Facebook Cover, you will desire to alter the Page Format to Customized and go into the measurements 851 × 315. If you are developing wallpaper, you can use the [16:10] Widescreen Display default setting in Page Format OR right click your desktop (Windows), select Screen Resolution and see exactly what size you need to make your wallpaper.

When you get whatever set the method you desire, if you are developing a wallpaper, then click on the Desktop Background and it will conserve the collage to your harddrive along with save it as your wallpaper. If you are producing a Facebook cover, then click Export and save. Here's what my wallpaper looked like when I was done:.



I ENJOY it! So QUICKLY therefore SIMPLE! So lots of magic memories caught with individuals I enjoy, that I can enjoy each day on my computer Make A Facebook Collage!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel