-->

How Do I Post From Facebook to Twitter

Recently, I replied to an email asking me how I publish my tweets or tweets I liked to my Facebook page. It removed over the weekend break, gathering a lots of tweets and also retweets. How Do I Post From Facebook To Twitter: So clearly it's a social media pointer that individuals have actually been thinking about. To continue in this collection of social media cross-promotion, I assumed I would certainly go on and include a follow-up Post that addresses the question of "how do a share a Facebook Post on Twitter?"

So, while the information below will certainly provide you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook standing to Twitter, be cognizant of the security problems that may emerge. In the steps below, I'll reveal you how to examine the safety before you even post, to see if it deserves sharing.


How Do I Post From Facebook To Twitter


Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter

1) Start by finding the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video clip. If you have not seen it already, do not watch it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.

2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will certainly take you to the private Post, as opposed to showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are viewing.

3) Before you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's extremely limited, it will possibly simply irritate your Twitter fans, so stick to those posts that present a world icon. This means that the Post shows up to everyone.

4) If the privacy setups are fine, just choose the URL in the web browser and copy it. Due to the fact that you are on the page committed to this certain video, picture, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter followers straight to the web content you intend to share. In this instance, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/

5) Lastly, going to Twitter and also create your Post. Simply paste the LINK right into the tweet if you want to allow Twitter to shorten it. If you want to shorten the link on your own, you could always utilize a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.

6) Click the Tweet button as well as the Facebook Post will be shown your Twitter followers.


Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook

1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).

2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.

3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.

4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.

5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if triggered.

6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.

7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is authenticated and then connected to your Twitter account.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel