-->

How Do I Delete A Post From Facebook

How Do I Delete A Post From Facebook: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has actually been an issue for lots of customers. The propensity of making mistakes while keying utilizing your android phone is very high, the factor is not as well much from the little keyboard on the phones, auto correct punctuations of some word also contribute to this errors.


How Do I Delete A Post From Facebook


A lot of my status updates as well as picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I had to visit using my laptop computer to erase facebook status upgrade. Yet simply of recent by mishap I found the invisible (practically) eliminate button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will say is that, I don't know how long the function has actually been there, however all I know is, it does have the potential to keep you from embarrassment and also as well conserve your time, as well avoid you from using laptop computer before you can delete facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see exactly how you could delete facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either just hide the update from your timeline and also too erase it entirely. To remove a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed initially. A lot of us would long press the update to discover the delete alternative, however that is not the situation below, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from delegated precisely the status upgrade you intend to remove to uncover a small Remove switch on the status. Just press the switch to remove facebook status update.


An additional problem is that, you could not wish to remove facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline option together with the Remove Post option.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel