-->

How Do I Delete A Facebook Post

How Do I Delete A Facebook Post: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for lots of individuals. The propensity of making mistakes while inputting utilizing your android phone is very high, the reason is not as well much from the small key-board on the phones, auto correct spellings of some word additionally add to this errors.


How Do I Delete A Facebook Post


A lot of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I had to log in utilizing my laptop computer to erase facebook status update. But just of recent by mishap I uncovered the undetectable (nearly) eliminate button in the facebook application for Android that permit me to remove status updates precisely the mobile interface.

What I will state is that, I aren't sure the length of time the function has actually been there, yet all I know is, it does have the potential to maintain you from shame and also too conserve your time, also stop you from utilizing laptop before you could erase facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So allow us see how you could erase facebook status update directly from Android user interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either just conceal the update from your timeline and also erase it entirely. To erase a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed initially. A lot of us would certainly long push the upgrade to locate the delete choice, however that is not the case here, that is the reason I called it unseen method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status upgrade you intend to delete to find a little Remove button on the status. Just push the button to delete facebook status update.


An additional concern is that, you might not want to remove facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline alternative together with the Delete Post option.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel