-->

How to Make Your Facebook Page Private

Facebook is a marvellous tool for communicating with old good friends, family and anyone else you care to talk with. However that digital liberty can come at an expense: your personal privacy. Thankfully there are ways to ensure only individuals you want to see your Facebook profile can-- unless obviously someone understands your password. How To Make Your Facebook Page Private

The process of making your Facebook personal is in fact fairly painless once you familiarise yourself with the increasingly puffed up user-interface. So where do you start? Keep reading.

How To Make Your Facebook Page Private


At the page's Admin Panel, click the drop down arrow to the right of "Edit Page"

Click "Manage Permissions"



The first function listed on the next screen is "Page Visibility"

Inspect: "Unpublish page"



Because I simply invested about 40 minutes searching for these easy actions, I figured I 'd make someone else's life easier .

Thanks for reading How To Make Your Facebook Page Private!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel