-->

How to Make A Collage On Facebook

How To Make A Collage On Facebook - Heather published last week about how to use Statigram to produce a Facebook cover collage from your Instagram pictures. I believed I would share another alternative for those that may not be on Instagram or might want a custom collage to utilize as a desktop wallpaper.

How To Make A Collage On Facebook


I just change my desktop wallpaper when a year (or less) and believed it was time to refurbish with a few of my favorite Disney photos. The really first step is to congregate the images you want to utilize for your collage. If you utilize a program to organize your images, then you most likely already are familiar with utilizing it to choose images you wish to utilize and exporting them into a Folder. Due to the fact that there are many different programs out there that do this, I will not cover those techniques here.

If you do not utilize an organizing program, no problem, you can go through your folders and choose some pictures by CTRL+ clicking on the photos you want to utilize (holding down the CTRL key while clicking) OR command+ clicking (if you are on Mac):.



Once all your images are selected, press CTRL+C (command+ C on a Mac) to copy (or ideal click > copy), then ideal click and pick Create New Folder, then inside that folder CTRL+V to paste the photos because folder (or best click > paste.

When all of your photos are gathered, the fun starts!

Picasa is a FREE program by Google that you can download and utilize to create simple collages. You can see a post on The Daily Digi all about beginning and the different functions of the program.

I keep all my images on external harddrives because I have A Great Deal Of them and can't fit them on my machine. I also want to only use my machine for conserving and running programs, this assists keep it quickly. So, after installing (which was remarkably QUICKLY and EASY-- YAY) I chose for Picasa to just browse My Files,

My Pictures, and Desktop. The reason I did this is because 1) I use another program for image company and don't require all my photos arranged in Picasa too 2) It would take way too long. In this manner, I would have the ability to include a folder of images just create a collage.

To bring in the pictures I wished to use, I picked "Import":.



Then, picked to import from "Folder ...":.



I browsed to the folder where my pictures were saved, picked open, then picked Import All at the bottom of the window:.



This is what Picasa appeared like after it was done importing those images:.



In the bottom of the above window, you can see a spot to include a Folder Title, go on and go into a name there. Then, select "Import All" with the green check mark next to it.

The folder will appear in the Library tab in the top left corner.

Click on the Produce Collage icon. You can utilize the default settings or have fun with various things to see what you like. If you are creating a Facebook Cover, you will wish to change the Page Format to Customized and go into the dimensions 851 × 315. If you are producing wallpaper, you can utilize the [16:10] Widescreen Monitor default setting in Page Format OR right click on your desktop (Windows), choose Screen Resolution and see exactly what size you need to make your wallpaper.

When you get everything set the method you desire, if you are developing a wallpaper, then click on the Desktop Background and it will conserve the collage to your harddrive in addition to wait as your wallpaper. If you are developing a Facebook cover, then click Export and save. Here's exactly what my wallpaper looked like when I was done:.



I ENJOY it! So QUICK therefore SIMPLE! Many magic memories caught with individuals I like, that I can enjoy each day on my computer system How To Make A Collage On Facebook!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel