-->

How to Make Facebook Fan Page Private

Facebook is a marvellous tool for communicating with old buddies, household and anyone else you care to speak with. However that digital freedom can come at an expense: your privacy. Luckily there are methods to guarantee just individuals you desire to see your Facebook profile can-- unless naturally someone understands your password. How To Make Facebook Fan Page Private

The process of making your Facebook private is in fact fairly pain-free once you familiarise yourself with the significantly puffed up user-interface. So where do you start? Check out on.

How To Make Facebook Fan Page Private


At the page's Admin Panel, click the drop down arrow to the right of "Edit Page"

Click "Handle Permissions"



The very first function noted on the next screen is "Page Presence"

Inspect: "Unpublish page"



Since I just invested about 40 minutes browsing for these simple steps, I figured I 'd make somebody else's life simpler .

Thanks for reading How To Make Facebook Fan Page Private!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel