-->

How to Make A Picture Collage On Facebook

How To Make A Picture Collage On Facebook - Heather posted last week about how to utilize Statigram to develop a Facebook cover collage from your Instagram photos. I thought I would share another choice for those that may not be on Instagram or might desire a customized collage to utilize as a desktop wallpaper.

How To Make A Picture Collage On Facebook


I just alter my desktop wallpaper as soon as a year (or less) and believed it was time to refurbish with some of my favorite Disney pictures. The very first action is to gather together the pictures you wish to use for your collage. If you use a program to organize your pictures, then you probably already are familiar with utilizing it to choose pictures you want to utilize and exporting them into a Folder. Due to the fact that there are so many different programs out there that do this, I won't cover those techniques here.

If you don't utilize an organizing program, no issue, you can go through your folders and pick some pictures by CTRL+ clicking the images you wish to utilize (holding down the CTRL secret while clicking) OR command+ clicking (if you are on Mac):.



Once all of your photos are selected, press CTRL+C (command+ C on a Mac) to copy (or ideal click > copy), then ideal click and choose Create New Folder, then inside that folder CTRL+V to paste the photos because folder (or ideal click > paste.

When all your photos are collected, the fun starts!

Picasa is a FREE program by Google that you can download and use to produce simple collages. You can see a post on The Daily Digi all about starting and the various features of the program.

I keep all my photos on external harddrives due to the fact that I have A LOT of them and can't fit them on my maker. I also want to just utilize my machine for conserving and running programs, this assists keep it quickly. So, after setting up (which was surprisingly FAST and EASY-- YAY) I selected for Picasa to only browse My Documents,

My Photos, and Desktop. The reason I did this is due to the fact that 1) I utilize another program for photo organization and don't need all of my images arranged in Picasa too 2) It would take method too long. In this manner, I would be able to include a folder of images just produce a collage.

To generate the photos I wished to utilize, I picked "Import":.



Then, selected to import from "Folder ...":.



I browsed to the folder where my images were saved, selected open, then chosen Import All at the bottom of the window:.



This is exactly what Picasa looked like after it was done importing those pictures:.



In the bottom of the above window, you can see an area to include a Folder Title, proceed and enter a name there. Then, select "Import All" with the green check mark next to it.

The folder will reveal up in the Library tab in the top left corner.

Click on the Create Collage icon. You can use the default settings or play with different things to see what you like. If you are creating a Facebook Cover, you will desire to change the Page Format to Customized and go into the dimensions 851 × 315. If you are producing wallpaper, you can utilize the [16:10] Widescreen Display default setting in Page Format OR right click your desktop (Windows), select Screen Resolution and see exactly what size you should make your wallpaper.

When you get everything set the method you want, if you are creating a wallpaper, then click the Desktop Background and it will save the collage to your harddrive in addition to wait as your wallpaper. If you are producing a Facebook cover, then click Export and conserve. Here's what my wallpaper appeared like when I was done:.



I LIKE it! So QUICKLY therefore EASY! So numerous magic memories recorded with people I like, that I can delight in each day on my computer How To Make A Picture Collage On Facebook!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel