-->

How to Make A Collage for Facebook

How To Make A Collage For Facebook - Heather posted recently about how to use Statigram to produce a Facebook cover collage from your Instagram images. I believed I would share another alternative for those that might not be on Instagram or might want a custom-made collage to use as a desktop wallpaper.

How To Make A Collage For Facebook


I only alter my desktop wallpaper once a year (or less) and thought it was time to refresh up with a few of my preferred Disney photos. The first action is to collect together the photos you wish to use for your collage. If you use a program to organize your images, then you probably already are familiar with utilizing it to choose pictures you wish to utilize and exporting them into a Folder. Since there are so numerous different programs out there that do this, I won't cover those approaches here.

If you do not use an organizing program, no issue, you can go through your folders and choose some photos by CTRL+ clicking the images you wish to utilize (holding down the CTRL secret while clicking) OR command+ clicking (if you are on Mac):.



Once all your images are picked, press CTRL+C (command+ C on a Mac) to copy (or best click > copy), then ideal click and pick Develop New Folder, then inside that folder CTRL+V to paste the pictures in that folder (or ideal click > paste.

When all of your photos are collected, the enjoyable starts!

Picasa is a FREE program by Google that you can download and utilize to develop easy collages. You can see a post on The Daily Digi all about getting going and the different features of the program.

I store all of my images on external harddrives since I have A LOT of them and can't fit them on my machine. I likewise like to just use my maker for saving and running programs, this assists keep it quickly. So, after installing (which was surprisingly FAST and EASY-- YAY) I chose for Picasa to only search My Documents,

My Photos, and Desktop. The factor I did this is because 1) I use another program for picture organization and do not require all of my pictures arranged in Picasa too 2) It would take way too long. This method, I would have the ability to add a folder of images just create a collage.

To generate the images I desired to utilize, I selected "Import":.



Then, picked to import from "Folder ...":.



I browsed to the folder where my images were saved, selected open, then chosen Import All at the bottom of the window:.



This is exactly what Picasa looked like after it was done importing those pictures:.



In the bottom of the above window, you can see an area to add a Folder Title, proceed and go into a name there. Then, choose "Import All" with the green check mark beside it.

The folder will reveal up in the Library tab in the leading left corner.

Click the Produce Collage icon. You can utilize the default settings or have fun with different things to see what you like. If you are developing a Facebook Cover, you will wish to alter the Page Format to Custom and go into the dimensions 851 × 315. If you are creating wallpaper, you can utilize the [16:10] Widescreen Screen default setting in Page Format OR right click your desktop (Windows), select Screen Resolution and see what size you need to make your wallpaper.

When you get everything set the way you want, if you are producing a wallpaper, then click on the Desktop Background and it will conserve the collage to your harddrive as well as wait as your wallpaper. If you are developing a Facebook cover, then click Export and save. Here's what my wallpaper looked like when I was done:.



I ENJOY it! So FAST and so EASY! Many magic memories captured with people I like, that I can delight in each day on my computer How To Make A Collage For Facebook!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel